‘Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen’ by law is an APEX BUSINESS BODY and ‘Not For Profit’ entity incorporated under section 8 of Indian Companies Act 2013 under the license as given by Govt of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Chamber of Commerce of Ex-Servicemen works among military families for their 360 degree growth in personal, social, intellectual, entrepreneurial and economic dimensions. Almost ten million military families in India are rich pool of talent and entrepreneurship, which the Military Chamber of Commerce intends to leverage to fuel progress.
To facilitate, assist, promote and support personal, intellectual, social , entrepreneurial and economic growth of military families.
- Create business support & promotion network
- Facilitate business research
- Create education & human resource development support system
- Facilitate soldiers to civilian transformation & soldier’s skill up-gradation programs
- Promote programs for education, coaching and training
- Promote military spouse & dependents work support services
- Facilitate generation of business and employment opportunities and placement assistance programs
- Create support network for health & social Care
- Promote sports
- Facilitate research and publications
- Organise events and recognize achievements.
- Facilitate formation of professional associations, forums and chapters
- Provide networking channels with other national and international entities.
- Assist govt and other public institutions in policy formulations and promote govt programs
- Encourage international trade and business
- Provide document certifications to its members as per law
- Associate with govt schemes and other business/ professional national and international bodies to bring associated benefits to its members
Chamber by law being an Apex Business Body’ (like FICCI) and ‘Not For Profit’ entity proposes to operate through various autonomous national associations, national forums, regional chapters, advisory boards and foreign cells formed by active members of the chamber within the legal, policy and financial framework as mandated by Chamber Management Board. Chamber is in state of start up and membership drive is in progress to create mass to form all such autonomous bodies to bring real value of collective wisdom and wealth.
For all operation and management activities of above subject bodies and entities, the infrastructure and operation management services support is provided by the chamber.