A Military Veteran’s Day is proposed to be organised by the Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen; The Military Chamber, on Veteran’s Day; 14 Jan 2018 from 830 am to 530 pm in Delhi NCR.
The purpose of the event is to assist military families in creation of socio-economic orientation in civil corporate domain, bring business/ professional networking gains, recognition of their achievements and create a right connect with civilian friends of soldiers.
In the event, it is proposed to conduct multifaceted activities like an interactive day seminar, exhibition of products and services by industry, interaction with industry leaders, professionals and key govt officials, presentation of chamber’s annual awards, bara khana lunch and veterans night dinner.
The format of proposed day seminar shall consist of interactive presentations and discussion sessions with industry/ professional/ Govt leaders on following key issues (35 minutes each):
- Interactive discussion on ‘Challenges of Transformation of Soldiers from Military to Civil and Solutions.
- Presentation on ‘How to make military profile presentable for civil jobs to get right placements’.
- Interactive discussion session of successful military spouses on ‘Challenges of Military Spouses and a right survival strategy’.
- Presentation on ‘Military Brats; Nation Building Assets’.
- Interactive session with sports/ professional leaders and activists on Sports, Social Care, Legal and Health Issues.
- Interactive sessions on ‘Success Stories of Veer Naris’.
- Presentation on ‘Nation Building Contribution of NCC, Sainik, Military, Military Schools’.
- Interactive discussion session with ‘ Leaders in Public Services (govt civil services) from Military Families’.
- Interactive session with key officials from Services HQs, MOD, DRDO, Ord Factory Board and Private Defence Industry Leaders on ‘Challenges of Building an Indigenous Aerospace and Defence Industry in India’.
In all above discussions attempt shall be made to bring maximum participation of leaders and achievers of military families.
The event at end of the day shall have a ceremony to present Military Chamber’s Awards to achievers from military families and supporters of soldiers from among Friends of Soldiers.
The details of proposed awards are given at this link Annual Military Chamber Awards
Chamber accordingly invites military families and civilian friends of soldiers to attend and participate in the event in max strength to make this proposed annual event successful.
The registration of the event shall open soon.
The Military Chamber also invites interests from Govt, defence PSUs, industry and leaders/ experts from business, agriculture, military, professional services like HR, law, CA, CS, medical etc, military spouses, Veer Naris, gallantry award winners, social activists, sports persons, journalist, cinema. art, culture and others for:
- Participation as speakers for above presentations and interactive discussion sessions.
- Exhibiting their products and services beneficial to socio-economical activities and business of military families or contributing in growth of indigenous aerospace and defence industry.
- Co-hosting the event or sponsoring events and awards.
- Management partner of the event and event marketing companies
Please fill form to submit expression of interests Submit Expression of Interest
of contact email@example.com or contact Col Ashok K Singh; Veteran mob; 9711390413