Human Resource Development
Directorate of Indian Army Veterans
Integrated Headquarters of MoD(Army)
Building No-67,Maude Lines
Cavalry Road, Delhi Cantt
AWPO, a welfare and non profitable organization providing jobs to Veterans, Veer Naries and their wards since 1999. More than 1.5 lakhs personnel are registered and 35-40% placement achieved. It has all India reach with 12 x Army Welfare Placement Nodes (AWPNs) and 47 x Army Welfare Placement Satellite Nodes (AWPSNs). AWPO has exclusive web portal exarmyplacement.com for online activities and to meet prospective employers manpower requirement with a updated and dynamic database.
Visit website for more information
Colonel (Retd.) Jagdish Kumar Dagar is an ex-IMA officer belonging to the Army Educational corps. He is an MA, MEd (Gold Medalist) who has worked as a lecturer in a Degree college while in civil. In the army, he has worked as an instructor in
National Defence Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy and Army Educational College. He also performed various duties in the operational areas and distinguished himself as a psychologist in Selection Centre Allahabad, Bhopal and Banglore. He has a very rich experience of teaching and Selection. Over a period of time, he has developed an insight about human nature, behavior pattern, growth and development.
Colonel Walia’s Defence Academy is the first of its kind in Patiala (Punjab) providing Professional SSB Training to candidates aspiring for Commissioned Officer in Indian Armed Forces. We prepare candidates to face SSB Interviews for all types of entries in Army , Navy, Air Force viz.
Hunters & Skipper is a Management Consulting firm registered in Dubai providing a bouquet of HR services including Recruitment and HR Consulting for its clients across various geographies and selected industries.
The firm is promoted by experienced executives with nearly 50 years of collective regional and international experience in diverse industry verticals in UAE and Overseas.
The firm brings on the table value added and holistic approach towards its clients basis the promoters experience from both ends of the table.
We value relationships and operate on a platform of trust and meeting and exceeding client and stakeholder expectations.
NETAJI SUBHASH PLACE
It all started with realization that our country has the third largest army in the world and there are limited efforts to help veterans’ transition to the corporate sector. Along the way, the very personal stories of our co-founders vetted the idea that this needed to change soon thus M2C was conceived.
From that wintry Delhi evening in 2012 to this day, M2C’s mission has been to help every retiring soldier get a respectful and befitting second career.
M2C’s representatives are out there in the corporate corridors meeting business leaders across industry verticals in building awareness about the employability quotient of veterans; and putting up a comprehensive business case with staffing and business leaders to convince them about the immense value of hiring veterans.
Our approach to hiring is very consultative. We do not believe in the “spray and pray” approach to recruitment – our specialist recruiters have in-depth knowledge of industry verticals and we only serve the niche talent pool of veterans. We have made a very conscious choice to fulfill only the veteran hiring mandate because we firmly believe that veterans can add a lot of tangible value to the organizations with their domain and functional skills along with their soft skills and unique work ethic.
We conduct virtual, online and face-to-face Project Management (PM) leadership skills training required for managing large and complex programs and projects. Our offerings are focused on building leadership in Project Management, and successful delivery complex projects.
We train Project Managers for Project Management ( PMP) Certifications, Program Management Certification and provide customized training to suit our clients’ requirements. You can also find detailed information at Project Management CoE.
Our additional training Offerings are listed below
1. Project Managers to Project Leaders Project Managers Understanding Client Strategy, Delivering Value, beyond triple constraints, Program Break down, Stake holders’ Management, Requirement Tractability, and verification Matrix, Business benefits measurements, Conditions of Satisfaction, Managing organizational change, Skills the project leaders require, Enterprise transformation project management. Duration – 16 h /2 d.
2. Project Financial Management Project Managers, Senior Managers Basic financial acumen, project finance, risk contingencies, project costs case and forecast. The program emphasizes the importance of financial factors and responsibilities of project leadership in achieving financial goals of the organizations. Duration – 16 h /2 d.
3. Project Management Maturity Assessment Project Managers, Project Leaders Understand different levels, factors determining the levels, Getting started, under deployment, functional, Integrated and Mature. The assessment process, Improvement process, Trends, Best practices. Duration – 16 h /2 d
4. Stakeholders’ Management for Project Managers, Senior Managers Identifying stakeholders, understanding key stakeholders requirements, Preparation of stake holders’ management plan, managing stakeholders to make the project a success. Duration – 8h/1d or 16 h /2d
5. Delivering ‘Value’ ThruProject Management for Senior Managers, Project Managers Understanding Value, Triple constraint vs the fourth constraint, value case, delivering value, value realization. Duration – 8h /1d
6. Risk Management Project Managers, Senior Managers Understanding risks, Risk management cycle, Risk Identification, Risk assessment and prioritization, Risk Management Plan, Risk Response Planning, Contingency vs Risk reserve. Duration – 16 h /2d
7. Building Effective Teams for Project Managers, Senior Managers. A leader is as good as his team performs. A high-performance team is one of the key factors for project success. This program addresses the best practices for making project teams perform at its peak. Duration – 8h/1d or 16 h /2d
8. Managing Cross Cultural Global & diverse teams Project Managers, Senior Managers Management of Cross Cultural Global teams, diverse team, the whole brain team, remote and virtual team, flexible working, crowd sourcing, Team formation cycle ( Tuckman method ), Emotionally intelligent teams, Stress management, Leadership effectiveness and situational favorability. Duration – 8h/1d
9. Managing change in organizations for Project Managers, Senior Managers. All projects bring change and many projects fail because the change is not accepted by the users. This program trains PMs to appreciate the need to address the changes being brought in by their projects, training, and communications required to transform organizations to the future organization design and manage resistances to change. Duration – 8h/1d or 16 h /2d
10. Decision Approach and Resolution for Senior Managers, Project Managers Understand basics of the technique, decide to invoke or not, high-level goals, develop alternates, develop criteria, decide on low-level goals, select decision technique, Evaluate inputs, Rank alternates, Obtain approvals and document Duration – 8h/1d
11. Conflict Management for Senior Managers, Project Managers, Organization Leaders Common sources of conflicts, Functional and dysfunctional conflicts. Approaches to conflict management, Effective management of conflicts, Proactive management of conflicts. Duration – 8h/1d
12. Negotiating for Success Senior Managers, Project Managers, Organization Leaders Negotiation Cycle, Preparation, Personal Positioning, Value Proposal, BATNA, Levers, Concessions, Negotiation Powers, Influence, Team, Early warning Process, Handling powerful counterparts, Being in control, Quality check. Duration – 8h/1d or 16 h /2d
13. Presentation Skills For Organization Leaders Senior Managers, Project Managers, Organization Leaders Story line, Vertical and horizontal logic, Audience, Getting Started, Eye communication, Posture and movement, Gestures and facial expressions, Dress and appearance, Voice and vocal variety, Language and non-words, Listener involvement, Humor, The natural self, Preparation. Duration – 8h/1d
14. Client Facing Skills Delivery Managers Senior Manager Understand Client Requirements, Communication Skills – Listening ability, Remote communication, Selecting communication Channel, Presentation Skills, Understanding cultural diversity, Values, Commitments, Speaking out, Saying No, Dress and appearance. Duration – 16 h /2 d.
Wg. Cdr. SDS Arora (Retd.) is the Founder & CEO of Project Management CoE
A-12, Second Floor, Sarvodaya Enclave
New Delhi – 110 017
RPMS Search Consultants Pvt Ltd based in Delhi is an HR Consulting firm offering a variety of Talent Acquisition & Strategic HR solutions for its Clients. Its is a offshoot of Hunters and Skipper www.hunters-skipper.com a Dubai based HR consulting / Executive search firm.
We offer global sourcing capability to our clients. RPMS besides serving patrons in India and SE Asia, will also emerge as our Centre of Excellence to support our global reach.
The firm has two tier leadership, comprising of experience Practice Managers supported by a team of Advisors with the sole purpose of offering a holistic talent Search and evaluation capability to support “Aligned Acquisition”.
Our professional approach will provide speed and efficiency, minimising delivery time to our clients without compromising quality standards. We are here to demonstrate capability and capacity of the firm and cement strong and rewarding ties with our Clients and candidates.
We will always be treading that extra mile to exceed our clients and candidate’s expectations and will continually attempt to create a lasting and an indelible impression for our stakeholders without compromising on our ethics and values.
SKILLSTER is a brain child of Supriya Parashar, a proud Army wife and a Senior Leader in HR industry. With her deep understanding of both – military and business world, she strongly believes that ex-military are the best talent that is available to the corporate India.
Backed by a team of passionate professionals SKILLSTER is here to facilitate employers connect with India’s best talent — its Veterans!
We offer our Employability services to Veterans and their families to support them during their career search.
SKILLSTER also helps corporate houses to build ‘Veteran Hiring Program’ that improves workforce diversity, fulfills social responsibility and creates great PR stories enhancing the Corporate Brand Image.