Designation: BURSAR (Admin. Head)
Reporting to: Principal
Package : upto 12 Lac p.a. + Accommodation
Location : Vishakhapatnam
Cross-functional relations: Vice Principal, HM and Manager Communications
Reportees: On campus department heads of Transport, Finance, Facilities, Safety,
Security, Activities Support, Food and Beverages, General
Administration, Stores and Medical Services
Key supportive role in transforming the vision, mission and values of the school into practice
An Important role in providing efficient and effective management of the schools administrative functions, supportive services, financial resources, safety and security of people and property
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all the administrative functions of the school run efficiently and effectively without prejudice to the objectives of the school.
- To ensure the day to day monitoring of receipts, issues and inventories of equipment, stock of all movable items and establish proper control over the producers thereof.
- Maintenance of fixed Assets register.
- Contribute and facilitate in the organization of school functions and activities, educational tours, camps, school meetings, seminars, workshops, etc., in every possible way. The Manager – Communication shall be consulted for creative ideas for the conduct of school functions/ activities.
- Overall supervision of cafeteria, infirmary, laboratories, and workshops gardens, playgrounds, stores, etc.
- Responsible for the security arrangements of the school and the students. Effective measures in the event of emergencies.
- Ensure qualitative, healthy and hygienic catering arrangements for the school.
- Attend and contribute to, as and when required, any meetings of the Board of Governors and/or any of the constituent committees/sub-committees of the school.
- Involve in the purchase process negotiations and to coordinate with the School Purchase Committee(s)/General Manager (Purchase) while taking decisions on procurement of material, equipment, catering contracts, etc.
- Organize printing activity as per the planned/unplanned requirement through the centralized purchase department according to norms prescribed for the school.
- Priority to ensure parental satisfaction and improving school – parent relationship.
- Actively assist the principal/VP/HM/Manager (Com) in the admissions process.
- Assist the principal in looking after the liaison affairs with local Governmental authorities and educational authorities like CBSE and IB and complete the required documentation as per the requirements of the respective authorities and report to principal from time to time and ensure smooth functioning of school
- Ensure proper protocol arrangements
Building and Resources Management:
- Proper maintenance and repairs of all buildings, furniture, equipment, play grounds, lawns, open places etc.,
- Proper maintenance and continuous supply of water and power in the school campus.
- Organize for general upkeep of the campus in accordance with the set standards.
- Manage the supervisors and ensure effective management of service staff and the staff employed by the contractors engaged for the services.
- Shall function as a member of senior Management committee or, on nomination, of any other committee(s) constituted for the purpose of smooth function of the school.