Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen is an Apex Business Not for Profit and Govt recognised business body working with a mission to create more opportunities and growth for the ten million military families in India.
Chamber invites business entities, services providers, professionals and advisors/ consultants from military families and civilian friends of the soldiers to submit proposals for discounted quality services or special offers to military families.
Chamber shall provide following facilities to civilian friends of soldiers for one year free of cost:
1. Membership of the Chamber as Friends of Soldiers
2. Listing of business in Business Directory
3. Listing of a Key Professional from your company in our directory.
4. Privilege to promote it on chambers classified and fauji book activities wall.
5. One time inclusion of business listing in our news letter
6. Once in a month listing of your promotion of classified in Chamber Yellow Pages being published once in a month.
After one year, civilian friends of soldiers has to take chamber membership which is subject to one time affordable admission fee and annual subscription.
However for members of military families, the above services except classified tool as mentioned in para 3, 4 and 6 shall be free as per applicable terms of basic guest member.
Chamber also plans to conducts nationwide programs and events. all above companies/ entities making proposal shall have privilege to participate in such programs and events subject to terms and conditions as applicable on case to case basis.
Chamber is also in process of creating a HRD advisory network across country. Such entities also may like to be part of it?
Chamber is coming up with an annual award to be announced on 14 Jan 2018 ( Indian Military Veterans Day). All such entities become eligible to be considered for such awards on submission of citation.
Discounted services/ special offers shall be given to military families contacting entities through chamber.
Chamber shall carry out following checks before accepting offers:
- Due verification of credential of companies and promoters
- Due verification of quality parameters
- Due diligence of reputation of the brand
- Due deliberation to work our robust delivery model
Please submit proposals giving following details:
- Brief profile of company/ entity/ or person ( in case of professional services) including details of company structure, profile of promoters, turn overs, CIBIL rating ( if there and as applicable)
- Details of quality certifications
- Details of products/ services offered
- Discounted rates/ special Offers ( not as per MRP but over prevailing rates in the market)
Relaxation to members of military families shall be given subject to deliberations.
Please submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org