General Terms and Conditions
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, ”Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (”User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, ”flooding,” ”spamming,” ”mail bombing,” ”crashing” or instituting a ”DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © ’ . 2017 .’ ’. Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen .’.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. India USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the India. The intended audience for this site consists of eligible individuals mainly in India. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than India.
21. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
Certain Terms in Detail
Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of www.militarychamber.org and its other sub domain following changes to this section will mean that you accept changes to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access any page of this site or contact www.militarychamber.org
- Website :- Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen owns and operates http://www.militarychamber.org . This website, other websites and various sub domains, its associated websites, its agents, owners, operators, content managers, third party information suppliers and employees are referred to collectively here in as "Website".
- Website Content :- Any information and/or data published at the website is website content. This may include, but is not limited to, its design, layout, text, images, graphics, video, web pages, hyperlinks, data posted by registered or un-registered users, trade leads, buy leads, trade offers, tenders, projects, directory, advertisements, etc. It may be website's content or content posted by third parties.
- Third party content :- All the content provided or submitted by users and/or contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers at our website is termed as Third Party Content. This includes, but is not limited to, Company name, address, contact details, company profile information, trade leads, tenders, export import data, projects, agent leads, catalogs, inquiries, paid write-ups etc. The list of content may be changed at any time by management of this website.
- Visitors :- Persons who visit or view this website, whether intentionally or unintentionally, whether solicited or unsolicited, are described herein as "Visitors".
- Registered Subscribers :- Registration means that the Visitor takes active, positive steps to communicate information to this website. Visitors or companies who voluntarily create their profile at this website having their unique LOGIN are termed as Registered Subscribers.
- Services :- Any service or subscription offered or provided by this website, right to view or visit provided by this website are collectively termed as Services.
- Users :- Registered Subscribers, Paid Subscribers Free Subscribers and Visitors are collectively referred to as 'User' and/or 'Users'. It also includes the business entities that can enter into a contract.
- Agreement :- This Term of Use will be referred to as Agreement
- This website has no involvement in the views exchanged, interactions and transaction between visitors, registered members, paid members, associates or users. We have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of items advertised, listed or posted by various users, the truth or accuracy of the listings. Users are advised to check authenticity and credentials. Please remember that there are risks in dealing with people you do not know, and that www.militarychamber.org has no control over such risks.
- As this website is not involved in the transactions between you and other users, you hereby release www.militarychamber.org and its agents, employees, third party content suppliers, content managers and related persons and entities from all refunds or warranties, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with listings, completed or incomplete transactions, or items offered or actually transacted.
- This website is just a web-based platform whereby users interact with each other at or through the website. Website has no direct or indirect role to play between different users or their terms and conditions of any negotiation/ sales/ purchase/ dealings.
- This agreement does not create any form of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchiser-franchisee, employer-employee and/or buyer-seller relationship between any user and the website.
- The headings given in this agreement are for the purpose of Reference only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Parties to the Terms of Agreement
- This agreement is intended to cover all users to this website, all subscribers to lists or newsletters whether paid or unpaid, or affiliates whether paid or unpaid.
- User Eligibility
- You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Services in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. If you are buying or selling goods using the Service, you further warrant that you have legal authority to enter into other binding & selling agreements for the sale or purchase of goods. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of the Services (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors living with you). You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your business and/or household in using the Services, including without limitation your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, credit card number (when required), and if you are selling goods, all information about your listed goods, is true and accurate. By agreeing to use ficci-b2b.com services or registering as free/paid subscriber - you certify that you are 18 years of age or older and legitimate agent for the party for whom you claim to represent. To register, you must provide your real name and e-mail.
- Only those Users who have attained the age of entering into a legal contract with others are allowed to visit and use this website. By using this website, it is assumed that a user is competent to form legally binding contract under applicable laws of his native country.
- This website reserves right to deny access to any user for any reason. Further this website can grant differential access with different rights to different users.
- If any provision of this agreement is in conflict with any specific provision of other written agreement by this website with any user, then the provisions of the said other agreement will override the provisions of this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement will remain valid and enforceable.
- Publishing Information on Website
- As condition of accessing this website - Users agree that any information published at this website will be publicly available for viewing by any one who visits or uses this Website. Any information submitted by User shall become the exclusive property of the Website and may be used, without further permission, for commercial use without additional consideration of any kind. User agrees to only communicate that information to the Website, which it wishes to forever allow the Website to use in any manner as it sees fit, whether publicly or otherwise. User cannot claim any rights including copyrights on such information.
- All Users hereby warrant and agree that information submitted to this website will not:
- Violate any national or international law, statute, or regulation applicable for the website
- Contain Adult/sex related content or link to such sites
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers
- Contain Content relating to Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the web site or for any other unlawful purpose
- Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation
- Solicit business from any User in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this website
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law or
- Otherwise create any liability for this website or its affiliates
- Any information submitted by user that violates this agreement may result in action against the said user, which includes but is not limited to, removing user from database, blocking his communications, termination of services.
- Website Content
- In no event shall the website be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if InfoBanc has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, tort, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Users assume all the risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Users have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
- The website reserves the right to publish or not to publish any information submitted by users in its sole discretion. Users are not eligible to claim right to get the information published at this website.
- This website reserves the right to remove any material displayed on the website which it believes is unlawful, violates this Agreement, annoying to other users or otherwise found inappropriate in its opinion.
- Usage of Website Content
- Users agree that content on this website can be used for development of its own business only and have no right to use website content for any other purpose such as broadcast, copy, save in computer storage for mass dissemination, printing, selling, publishing etc.
- Users hereby warrant and agree that information from this website will not be used to solicit business in connection with a commercial activity that competes with this website.
- The website reserves the right to add, modify or remove any content or change level of access granted to the users, whether paid or free, for any content on the website, without prior notice
- This website reserves the right to terminate access and remove the user from its database if a user is found to be indulged in any activity that is detrimental to the interests of this website, which includes but is not limited to, fraudulent or automated access of database and/or content, accessing data from the website which is not related to users business profile.
- Users are categorically prohibited from systematic or automated retrieval of content of the website to create or compile, a collection, database or directory (whether manually or through automated devices, robots or spiders).
- Unwanted Postings / Spam
- Posting unwanted, repetitive messages which may annoy other users and/or perceived as lowering website content quality by user, manually or through automated means, which includes but is not limited to, multiple registration of same entity, duplicate company profile, repetitive messages etc. may be removed at the sole discretion of this website, without any intimation to the user
- User found to be involved in sending spam messages and information to other users may be removed from our database, without any intimation to the user
- Transactions Based On Website Content
- It is the sole responsibility of users to determine whether the purchase or sale of any listed item is authorized by law, statute, or regulation. Without limitation, the following items may not be sold or offered for sale on this website: firearms, explosives and ammunition; narcotic drugs, sex toys, counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods; any goods that infringe or otherwise violate another party rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, and rights of publicity and privacy; goods that are perceived by the website as indecent, obscene or pornographic; registered or unregistered securities; goods which you do not have the legal right to sell; goods which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; goods which, if sold via the Services, would cause the website to violate any law, statute or regulation
- Users acknowledge the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using theis website to conduct transactions, and that they fully assume the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with such transactions. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents
- Users acknowledge that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses at this website. Users are advised and encouraged to take due precautions while dealing with other users of the website
- Mailing to Users
- By providing information to this website that forms the basis of communication with user, such as an email address, user waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or Spam from this website since, by providing such information, user agree to receive communication from this website
- By providing information to this website, user also agree to receive communication and/or offers from other users through this website
- User has the right to notify the website that he/she no longer wishes to receive solicitations or information from the website or its other users and his/her name will be removed from the general solicitation database, which means he/she will be UNSUBSCRIBED from this website's general solicitation database.
- When a user notifies this website about his desire to UNSUBSCRIBE from general solicitation database, all mails to such users will stop as soon as his/her name has been removed from mailing database.
- Unsubscribe from general solicitation database will result in complete cessation of services from this site, which includes but is not limited to, getting buy leads, intimation about services, communication from this site and other users
- Subscription Services
- On activation of subscription, all the services by this website are started online. Thus delivery of the services by this website is completely online. Any subscriber can start using all the services provided by this website instantly on activation of subscription. This website is delivering its services to its clients through online medium like Internet and email only.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- This website is engaged in an online-information business. The services referenced herein are delivered online only. Website assumes that on activation of subscription, the entire amount of subscription charges fee is consumed; though the website is assumed to provide service to the User for the period of subscription. User expressly understands and accepts that once paid subscription service is activated, the user has started using services offered by this website and money paid for such services cannot be claimed as refund
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- THE FEATURES AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND THIS WEBSITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED
- THIS WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE
- The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the user or any person the user subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the users computer. Again, user views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertisements displayed thereon, at his own risk.
- User downloads information from this site at this own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
- By viewing, using, or interacting in any manner with this site, including banners, advertising, or pop-ups, downloads, and as a condition of the website to allow his lawful viewing, User forever waives all right to claims of damage of any and all description based on any causal factor resulting in any possible harm, no matter how heinous or extensive, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether personal or business in nature
- User waives all right to claims of damage if, for any reason, this site is not working temporarily, and showing errors, which includes but is not limited to, Site Not Working, Portions Not Available, Database Error, etc.
- Users hereby irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify this website and to hold Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen and its agents, employees, content suppliers, affiliates and others related entities harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from subscriber/visitor's web pages and/or e-mails or other communications.
- This website gives no warranty, express or implied, for any and all services and products provided, including, but not limited to, warranty of merchantability and warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This statement expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by this website or its associated companies, web-sites
- Intellectual Property rights
- Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen hereby referred as The Military Chamber is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the website and its content. The website content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with The Military Chamber, its affiliates or licensor's of The Military Chamber content, as the case may be.
- All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the visitor/subscriber, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- All content on this web site is the copyright of The Military Chamber except the third party content and link to third party web site on our website.
- This Agreement cannot be modified in any manner between its users and this website unless modifications are made in writing signed by both parties. However, the website may modify this Agreement at any time for other users without notice to the instant user. This agreement was last modified on 7 Aug 2017
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- If any matter concerning this agreement shall be brought before a court of law, user agrees to that the sole and proper jurisdiction to be the state of New Delhi, India. User agrees that the applicable law to be applied shall, in all cases, be that of the state of UP, India.
Welcome to http://militarychamber.org/mil (the ”Site”).We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business.This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (”Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen (collectively, ”Services”) (”Authorized Customers”).
”Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to ”opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen, 1002, 4S, Gurjuinder Vihar, AWHO, Sector P 5, Greater Noida, UP, India 201315
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen use login information?
Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at email@example.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting . However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
http://militarychamber.org/mil contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen
Mailing address: Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen, 1002, 4S, Gurjuinder Vihar, AWHO, Sector P 5, Greater Noida, UP, India 201315
D 249, Sector P 3,
Greater Noida, UP, 201310
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome tohttp://militarychamber.org/mil (the ”Site”).We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.